Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Argentina's Most Famous Transgender

Argentina's most famous transgender, Florencia "de la V" is our neighbor. I wont leave my address to protect her from unwanted paparazzi. Anyway, Argentines seem to love their celebrities. I had never heard of Florencia or any of these magazines like Gente or Caras but since moving here I have become familiar with them.

At any given time during the day, I can hear Florencia clomping around her apartment in her high heels. I see her frequently in the elevator waifed in a bottle of perfume. She is an attractive woman (in my opinion). I have then not seen her for many days say in January. To only accidentally look in Gente or Caras and see Ms. de la V and her novia bathing in the Punta del Este surf.

In the USA, it would be highly unlikely that I would be living in the same building as a magazine celebrity because of financial reasons. That what a tabloid star could afford might be a touch out of my price range. I have yet to have a mate with Ms. de la V but I will keep all informed.

1 comment:

yanqui mike said...

Hola Wendy Sweetie.

We're all the better for you wading into blogolandia.

My spouse is Argentine too. I'd love to hear more about immigration issues and I hope yours don't turn out to be as tough as they certainly can be.

I was baker as a much younger guy ...I hope you can lay some posts on us about that as well.

Where are you from allá?

Let us know. Thanks,
Mike

Viaje a Nueva York

Viaje a Nueva York