1. 10 hours flying from Dallas to Buenos Aires
2. I slept, Leo slept a bit and Max barely slept.
3. We met Valentina! That is Ambi and Hugh's 10 month old daughter.
4. We saw Cousin Rachel and 7 of her 9 children. She graciously lent us a pack and play.
5 We bought eggs in the grocery store. Eggs are kept on shelves as opposed to a refrigerator.
6 We ate at 647 and caught up with the "gang"; Terry, Chris and Ana.
7 In the middle of the night, I threw up, followed by Leo and ultimately Maximo.
8. Luckily, Ambi had provided me in advance with a pediatrician's phone number.
9. Maximo called this doctor we had never met at 4 am on doctor's cell phone. He instructed us what to do and he would see in the morning. I cannot imagine that same scenario in the USA! Calling my doctor or a pediatrician on his cellphone and at 4 am!
10.I took Leo along with Ana and Terry (my personal translators) to see Dr. Guzman. A liquid diet was prescribed.
11.More sickness. Hugh sends over this babysitter Rosa to watch Leo. Finally, we all get some sleep. Rosa makes us a feast of jello, white rice and pureed carrots.
12. Eventually the sickness passed and we explored BA. Max and I decided to only do things we had never done while living here.